November Housing Statistics
November housing stats for the south Metro area have been released and here are some points to consider:
1. Condo and townhome values have become more stable than Single Family Homes in the last few months.
2. The amount of available homes feels really high but that is only because inventory has been so low over the last few years. We are actually getting back to 2018/2019 numbers.
3. November has been the best market for buyers since 2019.
4. 2023 is shaping up to be a great time to sell. Take advantage of the winter by getting your home ready to sell.
5. Stay ready to sell as mortgage interest rates trend downward because there are still buyers out there!
If you are thinking of or ready to buy or sell, contact me today!